So even though it was 80 degrees this weekend (very, very, unusual for Oct), Fall is here. As you drive around all the leaves are changing. We do have brilliant color changes here in Wisconsin. And the trees just started to change last week. Our neighbors tree had dropped a few leaves and Ava insisted on gathering each one and making a little bouquet. Lucky for me she was happy to leave them outside when it was time to go inside.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Nothing like the Fall in WI. I miss it, and nothing has compared to it yet!
The weather does look really nice--I love her bouquet of leaves.:)
I remember traveling to WI in the fall and seeing the beautiful fall colors--something everyone should have on their list of things to see before they die. Your Ava is getting big--how fun for her to have a new little sister. I can hardly wait to see you in January.
Don't you love living someplace with the seasons! Fall is by far my favorite!
Post a Comment