Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Packing Peanuts



So who knew packing peanuts could be all the rage? My friend Katie sent a package (all of my toiletries I left at her house, sorry Katie). When I opened it up Ava exclaimed "Marshmallows". I explained that they were not marshmallow's and that she should not eat them, so she didn't. Instead they were the new entertainment. Her Baby "John" took a swim and a bath, it was a bed and a car for the two of them. Then the best was the art piece she made out of the coffee table. She was very particular about were she placed each peanut. The gift that kept on giving.........

3 comments:

Rachel & Jeramy said...

I got suck a kick out of this post. It is so funny what "new" toys kids can be so entertained with. Who knew?..... My kids have done the same thing with a lot of stuff...they would be entertained for hours....and that is nice sometimes. Love you!

Jones Family said...

Those peanuts are messy--but what a great imagination Ava has.:)

Unknown said...

This reminds me of my own children and the little things that entertained them. I wish I was as easily entertained at times. And as we get older everything seems to get more complicated making it harder for us to be entertained. Lets be like the kids that's what I going to do. Love Uncle Marv

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)