Ava has been a little stinker when it comes to nap time. I put her to to bed with lots of stories and songs and then she plays in her bed. Sometimes she'll play through her nap time. So we call it quiet time. This particular day she decided to sneak out and lay in the entryway on the hard tile and fall asleep. We probably get 3-4 days of nap a week and 3-4 days of quiet time a week. I never know which it is going to be.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sounds familiar!
I can't believe she fell asleep on the tile. She must have been really tired.:)
Sounds like the nap won't last much longer. But each of my kids went through a phase when they were about 2 1/2 where they kind of wanted to give up the nap. Then the boys went back to napping almost every day. But I think I forced the no nap on Hannah too early, because when she was 3, 4, and even 5, she often fell asleep in the evening right before dinner and was impossible to wake up.
Good luck. Did you move her to the bed after? Or let her sleep on the tile?
Sara, I got your package. Thank you so much. I have a card and pacifier clip coming to you in the mail. Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment