So I am sure everyone is wondering what they missed out on by not signing up for my PAY IT FORWARD. I did a theme of the items I use in the kitchen to keep things clean. My 3 packages will leave this week for the winners.
From L to R
1. Viva paper towels-the softest, most absorbent paper towel. My roommate Suzie got me hooked on these.
2. My favorite dish scrubber from XOXO. It doesn't leak soap, the button that dispenses soap is easily depressed, and it looks kinda sleek with the stainless steel handle. I thank my mom for cluing me in on this little prized possession.
3. Face cloths for my messy Ava. I use one washcloth a day to wipe her up after meals. This keeps her little greasy, sticky, messy hands and face from messing up my furniture and walls after meals. She knows the drill and often wants to get her fingers cleaned while she eats. Am I raising a child to possibly become a little obsessive compulsive.....yeah probably. You laugh but I even travel with a stack of my handy dandy wash cloths.
4. A microfiber dish cloth. It is so good to to capture food and spills and leaves the counters almost dry after you wipe them down.
5. A silicone pot holder from Kitchen Aide. It is small and can be washed or thrown into the dishwasher when you are done using it.
6. A microfiber hand towel. It gets your hands sooo dry, but if you have rough hands it can feel like it is sticking to your skin.
7. Flour sack dish towels. I use these towels strictly for dishes. They absorb quite well and because they are only used on clean dishes, they stay nice and white.
Well there you have it a little package of "Clean Kitchen Goodies". Enjoy winners!

6 comments:
Yay!! I can't wait to get this in the mail!
Yipee!!! I'm so excited I won! Thanks again... Erin
I love Viva papertowels! And microfiber cloths, too. They're the only thing I can use on my tile counters that picks stuff up instead of depositing it in the grout lines.
How fun for the lucky winners of your pay it forward. I just looked at your baby counter--99 days. Yah! Hope you are feeling good.:)
I got mine a couple days ago. Yea!! Thanks so much I LOVE it. Cleaning the kitchen is so much more fun now, and I owe it all to you.
Thank-you, Thank-you! I LOVE ALL of the stuff you sent me. I just got it today (or at least I just picked up my mail today) and it was like Christmas! Thanks again!
Post a Comment