Thursday, September 18, 2008

McDonald's


So I take Ava with me when I do some of my apartment duties. She was really good on Tuesday when I had to sign a lease so I decided to take her to lunch. Where did she want to go? McDonald's of course. We went to the McDonald's in Waunakee because it has a large, clean, playland. We play first and then eat and then play some more. Ava wouldn't climb to the top of the big slide by herself. She would go up part way and then come back down and say "I don't like it". Last time I took her to the top so she could go down the slide. But this time I felt way to pregnant to be climbing through tubes. She still had a great time and got a creepy blue flying monkey in her happy meal.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

How fun--a large clean playland--Ava looks like she is having fun.:)

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)