We went to a bouncy house this week with our friends Deanna and Derek. At first Ava wasn't too sure. I had to slip on a pair of socks and do a few things with her to get her going. There was a point where I was climbing in and out and over walls to get her to this fun slide. It did it once and then said no more. I get a pain while I am pregnant called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
If any of you get this you know how painful it can be (1 in 35 women experience this annoying symptom http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm#Symptoms). Anyway Deanna was a sport and stood on the other side of the wall so I wouldn't have to climb over. I helped the kids over the wall and she helped them climb to the top of the slide. This place was fun. It is called Bounce U and it was $8 for two hours, parents are free, and they serve a snack at the end. We will have to do this again soon.
If any of you get this you know how painful it can be (1 in 35 women experience this annoying symptom http://www.plus-size-pregnancy.org/pubicpain.htm#Symptoms). Anyway Deanna was a sport and stood on the other side of the wall so I wouldn't have to climb over. I helped the kids over the wall and she helped them climb to the top of the slide. This place was fun. It is called Bounce U and it was $8 for two hours, parents are free, and they serve a snack at the end. We will have to do this again soon.

4 comments:
This place looks like a lot of fun.:)
Hahaha!!! Those slides are SO steep!!!! If I was a kid I don't know if I would dare to go down them. I have had to go down before with my kids and it scared me as an adult!! It looks like Ava had a lot of fun!! I miss you and love you!!!
When I come out there some day!! We are going there!!! Ava loves scary things!!! I remember her at the water slides in the Washington Rec center!! Brave Girl!
So cute! Jacqueline loves the slides like these too, but our little Jilly, fearless on pretty much everything except slides! Kinda funny! I can't believe how much Eva is growing up. Our little 2 yr olds are TODDLERS!!!
Post a Comment