Friday, January 18, 2008

Ava's New Hair Gel


Ava has a new hair product by the name of syrup and chocolate. I made pumpkin pancakes with chocolate chips (my sister Lori turned me on to this new addiction of mine). Ava just kept running her super sticky fingers through her hair. She must have liked the way it felt when her fingers were sticking to her hair. Luckily I had her in just her diaper for this feast. Clothes safe, hair not so much.
PS Jess this picture is from my new camera.

7 comments:

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

Yes, those pancakes are the best! Not so much for hair gel! I'm sure she had a fun bath right after! Love the TP story and I laughed even harder when I saw the pictures! I am glad you got a new tooth brush instead of just putting in the dishwasher... j/k mom, you know I love you! Im so excited you guys are coming to my house, I cant wait to see Ava! okay you guys too.

Nicole said...

Ooooh, I really like the new hair gel!! I think my Jillian and yor Ava would have a BLAST together. If we are ever in St. George (or WI) at the same time we should let the play together. She is so funny. Looking at all these pictures was cracking me up!! Jillian does the TP thing too, but now knows its a BIG NO NO touch!!! Silly kids of ours!

Jess said...

I love Ava!! She is so funny! I love the hair gel and the TP! I could tell right when I saw the picture that it was from your new camera! It looks awesome!!! Are you loving it yet???

Jones Family said...

I like Ava's new hair gel--it looks yummy. :) And you know when you put anything in the dishwasher it sterilizes it. :)

Melissa and Chad said...

Sara she so goofy! Things I have to look forward to, right! I can't believe how much you travel! Summer tells me she is going to see you this week...totally unfair!

lacey said...

Yes- I heard you were going to be in the bay area- I told Julie she better save me every detail. You are a world traveler- Ava is for certain. I have enjoyed reading all your past post. Check out my Christmas comment about her kitchen.

John and Christina Bergloff Family said...

Hey there Sara, LOVED all the pics from Mexico, I am so jealous !! The pictures of your bathing beauty are precious, the sunglasses are the bomb :) And her kitchen from Santa is great...have you had breakfast in bed yet?? Ben says, that Mariah will need one too, maybe next Christmas?? You'll have to fill me in on where Santa shops for "good little girls". Mariah too may need to be "swaddled" till college, she has found a way to roll on to her stomach and stay swaddled, I will have to post a pic, it is funny. It reminds me of a totsie roll!! The helmet isen't so cute. I want to find away to attach some "bling" or a bow. Hopefully she won't be in it for too long. Maybe another 3 months. Thanks for your comments, we love hearing from you!!

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)