
As we tried to pack to go home, Ava thought she would climb in and play, and unpack what I have already packed. This is also one of the last times she used a Nuk/Binkie. Ava still sucks on her pointer finger and has asked for her nukie one night so far. My pile of nuks started at about 5 and is up to 10. Ava had hidden nuks all over. She would run up and show me a nuk she had found with a big smile, and then run away. Such a funny girl!

2 comments:
Kids seriously like to play in suitcases. Ava is so funny.:)
Congrats on getting rid of the pacifier! That's a big milestone. I was glad we did it with Lucy long before Owen came along. I think she would have had a relapse otherwise :).
I love the little kitchen Ava got for Christmas! Casey's parents have the same one and Lucy loves it. The retro style is so cute.
And for a family who lives in one the coldest places I can think of...you sure have a lot of pictures of you guys in very warm settings! I'm totally jealous :).
Post a Comment