

We were trying to get a good photo next to this great fountain in Cozumel. The fountain has been there since the first year I started going to Mexico with the Paske Family(2000), but was never working. Not that unusual for Mexico. Well it works and is beautiful. Anyway I digress, I was trying get Ava to look at me and smile. All she wanted to do is play in the water. She finally turned her head and flashed me, not her pearly whites, but her belly. I think she takes after her Aunt Lori....... Lori used to moon us when she was younger.

3 comments:
I just have to clarify, Lori did moon us when she was younger....She also mooned me about 3 months ago!
I think mooning her belly is way different than mooning the bum. She is so cute. I am wondering how that got started with Lori.:)
I cant believe this is on the internet... Mom, dont you remember, I got it from you!!! hee hee j/k. You have
to admit besides the whiteness... I have a pretty nice moon!!!
Post a Comment