


So I know all kids do it but I thought Ava had passed up this milestone. She has had access to the bathroom and has never shown any real interest in the toilet paper. She will tear off a couple sheets and pretend to wash the floor and that is about it. Well we were in her room and I said "Come here, I think I spot a little boogie in your nose". She ran out and a few minutes later she appeared with a little strand of toilet paper pretending to blow her nose. When I passed the bathroom I noticed a big pile of TP on the floor. She was excited about her creation and even decided to play with it a little more. She was sad when I rolled it back up. She kept saying "noooo, noooo". I suppose it isn't as bad as the time she used my toothbrush to stir the toilet water. True story. I was about to brush my teeth and Ava wanted to brush her teeth too. So I gave her my tooth brush and used Matt's instead. Next thing I know I hear her playing in the toilet behind me. I was mortified. My scream scared Ava so much that she dropped my toothbrush into the toilet and cried hard. Hey who doesn't like a new tooth brush? (:

2 comments:
That's really funny. Lucy is kind of the same way, she's never showed much interest in the TP. But I'm sure I'll walk into a scene like you just did one of these days.
And VERY frightening about your toothbrush. New brushes are always welcome!
I love the TP picture--its a classic. :)
Post a Comment