Sunday, January 6, 2008

Copy Cat



I was out on the balcony with Ava watching the kids swim in the pool below when she spotted a boat on the ocean. She pointed out to the water and said "butt" which translates to Boat. And then she was on a mission. She ran over to little game table and grabbed the binoculars. She had seen grandpa do this on more than one occasion. Those binoculars are heavy so I let her hold them long enough for me to get a quick picture and than I grabbed them and put them up. I didn't want her to drop them....I would have been in big trouble. Se was furious. Lucky for her I had my camera was handy. I know, I know, the place I put them was torturous. I moved them to a place that was out of sight out mind, and then of course grandpa was on the hunt the next time he thought he spotted a big fish, dolphins, or boat. Oh well, better hidden than broken (:

2 comments:

Jess said...

That ava is so CUTE!

Jones Family said...

Ava looks so sad crying.

Yummy Cookies

New Shoes

Slip Slidin' Away

Ava on the Grass....

Ava Loves her Dora Car-(9.5 mo old)