


So sand is hard to get out of a little girls hair. I couldn't believe how much Ava loves the sand. Every morning after breakfast we would go down to the sand. It is a great area because the sun doesn't hit it until around 10:30. Ava would move little handfuls of sand from one area to the next, once in awhile pretending it was shampoo. She did try it out for taste a couple of times and quickly decided it was nasty. After watching her cousins run and jump she gave that a try too. She would bend her knees and then go up and then fall on her knee's. She thought for sure she was jumping. But her feet were not leaving the ground. Anyway I have already started thinking about where we can put a sand box this summer.

3 comments:
She looks so cute! I really want to go to mexico now!!!
Ava is so cute--I love her suit.:)
She sounds like she jumps like you. I seem to remember beating you in HORSE because you can't jump. Just kidding Sara, I know you kicked my butt all the time, in arm wrestling too. Your family is so cute, I would love to get together soon. Maybe when it warms up. When DOES it warm up around here? July?
Love ya,
Lajuana
Post a Comment